CAREERS: JOIN THE KINGSWOOD COURT TEAM
At Kingswood Court, our employees are committed to providing quality care and defining quality care. We value our employees and are committed to providing opportunities to caring, compassionate, and dedicated professionals who are passionate about making a lasting difference in resident’s lives. Join our team! Apply Today!
Kingswood Court offers to our employees excellent benefits, including:
What are C.R.O.W.N. VALUES of Kingswood Court and what does it stand for?
For Our Employees/Team Members
C.R.O.W.N. VALUES is the heart, discipline and standard of quality service and CARE the Administration of Kingswood Court, and our employees strive and are committed to provide each Team Member that calls Kingswood Court their valued place of employment.
We resolve to RESPECT the roles, unique backgrounds, stories, personal belongings and individual needs of each co-worker we serve alongside, recognizing and always aware that each individual employee is a valued and key Team Member with important, yet specific roles, gifts and talents they bring to the table and to the Team, with invested OWNERSHIP of their title and position to enhance the quality of work and life for staff and residents.
The physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and professional WELLNESS of our staff is of utmost importance to the Administration of Kingswood Court, for the overall health, JOY and fulfillment of working together in an environment that NURTURES each one, (at whatever level) in their professional career of choice.
As a new, prospective or long term employee of Kingswood Court, your sincere interest and/or calling to assist and serve our residents in this capacity, with our Team of Professionals is an extraordinary gift we would encourage you to share alongside those already extending their love, compassion and calling.
MA: 3 - 12 hour night shifts: full time
Full-time, dynamic RN, Director of Operations to provide leadership to our Assisted Living and Future Memory Care. This role will require a passion for memory care and gerontology. In this role, you will be responsible to:
• Provide leadership in support of the company’s core values, as well as the development of effective community leadership and collaborative relationships with residents/families.
• Maintain a culture of accountability, teamwork, trust, communication, enthusiasm and collaboration
• Implement strategies to achieve goals as established in the annual operating plan
• In partnership with Executive Director, provide direction for successful operations to include, but not be limited to: census/revenue, expense, marketing, safety, clinical and regulatory management
• Maintain current knowledge of projected trends in senior service areas
• Maintain current knowledge of, and assure implementation of all rules, regulations, and standards governing accreditation, licensing, and service provisions
• RN degree in healthcare, Past work experience in LTC or AL preferable but not necessary
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills, with the ability to bring individuals together and function as a positive and effective mentor
• Ability to visualize and analyze problems, and find solutions that are compatible with the values of the organization
• Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, employees and contractors
• Ability to view the business from the bigger picture perspective
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively coach, motivate, and develop others
• Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with Kingswood Court management and employees
• Ability to maintain confidential information
Please visit Kingswood Court at www.kingswoodcrt.com or call the facility to set up a time to visit with Michelle Sorsen, Executive Director. (402) 207-1050.
We are looking for a medication aide to join our team FULL TIME with Benefits!!! The hours required are 3 twelve hour night shift a week, every third weekend and every third holiday.
Passion for Elders
Medication aide license
*We will train the right individual
Pay is based on experience. With a differential for nights.